If you are looking for a password to the MHEC or
Compass tabs, or if you are looking for something in particular
don't hesitate to call us
Or in alternatively you can
Mistakes happen. Our goal is to get them fixed quickly, easily and fairly.
- Receipt required for cash returns.
- Refund only in the same form of currency used for the purchase.
- If the purchase was made by personal check, we will only issue a refund by mail after 14 days from receipt of the returned merchandise. This allows time for the original check to clear the bank.
- All non-custom orders can be returned within 30 days with your receipt. The product must be in its original packaging, all parts must be included and in re-saleable condition. Any factory re-stocking charges or freight will be applied. Once we receive credit from the vendor, we’ll pass it along to you.Of course, if it was our error, no fees will be deducted for the return.
- We require identification when accepting returns.
Sales Tax Policy
FPM collects and remits sales tax as required by U.S. law. If you’re a tax-exempt entity, we need to have a Sales Tax Resale Certificate on file, or you will be charged Sales Tax.
You can download this form at:Mass.gov
If you have any questions, please call the Finance Dept. at 978/453-1681.
Please download a form to fax/email to our Accounting department by clicking here:
FPM Credit Application-2012